Entries
Monday, February 25, 2008
So
SAD n
ANGRY 2day..
ANGRY abt F.. Juz give her things to type for our case study then she give mi a nt happy face.. Hey come on lar!!! It's a grp work lei.. Dun expect mi to do ALL.. In class most of the work is i do le lei even i no come then lesson, u all oso pass the wrk here n thr end up i do.. Wat the HELL??? I do oso won't get marks coz i no come sch for the case study.. She onli noe hw to take mirror n sqeuze her pimple if nt take out nail clipper the cut her nails.. Wat esle she noe hw to do?? Dun even wan to contribute..
SAD abt everyone in my class.. Seems lk during our last holiday or 1 wk b4 our last holiday start,
gt ppl BACKSTAB mi sia.. Coz frm sch reopen, every1 lk treat mi as a stranger until nw.. I feeling very very
SAD n dun wan to go sch anymore.. I rmb i nv talk bad abt anyone nor offended anyone as i mostly pon in sch..
Very hard to work n chat wit ppl in tis kind of case.. Really can't tahan tis kind of feeling.. Sometime feeling lk crying out in class.. Y he so fast quit n go in army le?? No one can talk to le.. I onli wan to have alot of fren,
I DUN LK TO B ALONE...
CAN ANYONE TELL MI WAT HAPPEN???
shattered -
7:05 PM